It's Monday, it's hot, it's stuffy, it's bright and sunny and I'm alone at home. It surprises me to see the house so quiet, to wake up and not hear voices, to watch TV on my own. With Popcorn only.
Ha ha. Everyone's out and I have stuff to do.
Like mathwthrelfection. 2pm in the afternoon and I've only done half a page. Great.
I think I'll go out later. Run or something. I feel bored and the weather is just so naise. Well I guess the time freed up is supposed to be given to revising, or learning, or doing something productive, but I'm not. I'm lazy. *yawns*
Yesterday for Mother's Day, we went out for dinner and then to SGH.
And previously I went for the Nike Run which was great but would've been better if I didn't get such a bad stitch after 1km. Aish. But still, it was a nice run, too many people but I didn't stop and the feeling after the run, the one where sweat drips off you and you feel so energized, yeah, that was great. And I like this quote berryberry much :
"Run with the power of a man, but with the grace of a goddess; running is for girls."
Heehee. The crew had shirts with witty remarks like "Getting over that will is hard. Getting over my ex is easy." And the best part of the run, besides the cool jewelery stand + trophy and flowers and sweets and food and drinks and scenery,was the free SOYATO. Yes, I am a huge fan. Frozen soya bean was the best part of the run, yes, you didn't hear it wrongly. ;D Haha.
Although the flavour wasn't nice. Royal Tea rocks.
Finally caught up with Naruto. Yay.
I am bored and lazy and I'm whining here because there's nobody at home (heh,just kidding) and I just want June Holidays to come NOW. Now now now now please please please please.
I was going to change my blogskin but now it has become another thing on the list of "Sean will do this.... eventually."
Non-exhaustive.
Time for Math. Whoo pee doo how gloriously fun.
p.s I love Major Lazer's Pon De Floor, even though my mum keeps telling me it's 'so annoying, it sounds like someone having constipation.'
Lol.