Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life! But before that, ROCK CAMP!

It was just pure awesome, and I miss it already! Like playing games in school and going to yishun to climb from lunch to dinner was... so freaking fun! The routes were fun and like the J1s are really funny and nice! :D I had a blast watching imba climbing videos and She's The Man and eating sandwiches with nutella and peanut butterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And then getting Blokus and cards and staying up till 2am to play shoot shag marry, truth or dare and random games. (Y) We didn't play blokus eventually but yeah. We played cheat. I suck at lying. Haha anyway! Closing my eyes and then waking up a couple of hours later to bright lights and "PT now! Parade square in 5 minutes!" HAHA naise :D Actually i like doing pt in the morning, it's kind of refreshing. Yeah. I wish I had worn proper running shoes instead cuz we had a super light warm up run and during that short distance I realised how much it sucks to run in sneakers. And billy and jerome asked me to run at night at ecp, 8km, crazy bananassssss! It's kinda scary too to run at night, or morning, whatever. And for the record, NOT 9.9! HAHAHA.

Okay so after camp, I went home (contact-less and glasses-less, i would have to thank marcus for helping me flag my bus. Haha.) , put my stuff down (didn't unpack yet), showered, changed, and went out in half an hour. After like 3 hours of sleep I went to eat a buffet. Epic. Bathed, changed, everything in 30minutes, went to meet them, went to Seoul Garden. :D Divia next time eat more lah! Haha, I donated to Japan! And we wanted to donate wantons! HAHA. But before that. Sorry I have to arrange this cuz yesterday was really eventful! :]

So we reached seoul garden and they told us we could only sit down at like 1.30, so we had an hour to kill. The guys went to the arcade and us girls went to Iluma. (Iluma is a magical place. I swear.) Haha so neeways, we passed by Marble Slab Creamery (AHEM AHEM AHEM AHEM) and were awed by the boomz ice cream so we decided to get some. And the guy behind the counter gave us free ice cream. A free cup of 6 dollars ice cream. Caramel flavour. Cuz we were too awesome! Haha i'm kidding, he gave us a cup cuz he said it wasn't enough to make a complete cup, but it was pretty full to us. ;) Right right somebodyyyyyyy.

Then i ran into softballers who just finished their last match which i missed WTF and coach nevan treated them to free swesen's, yes, anything they wanted, just order it. So luckyyyyy and they were going to watch Red Riding Hood. And Pei Shan told me the author or naruto was missing in action WHICH SUCKS SO MUCH. And i was like gonna cry )": Praying hard now. So i said bye to them and went back to the girls.

We went down the escalator and steph wanted to get the ice-cream boy's name cuz he was cute. So divia sara kellynn (okay everyone except steph and i), went to ask him and he gave his number wth! Okay that's all, happy texting KR stephanie! ^-^

Yeah okay then we went to meet the guys who said that we could be seated already, 12 of us took 3 tables. LOL. Ate a lot but i think i could've eaten more. I am so not an economist. Haha. Aloy cracked his egg out of the soup thing and out of the grill lor hahahahahahah! XD Then we talked about stuff I won't say here but it was,well, good. ;) Divia especially, birthday girl. ;D

Then we went to the arcade, went to various arcades, and once we were asked to 'lower our volumes'. Well, it is an arcade, not a library. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. We were shouting cuz we were racing. And next door was having some event, I think that korean dude called seven or something was there? Idk. Idc. Then... here comes the best part.

We were waiting for Adrian to come back so we decided to play in Iluma. (magical place,yeah?) Like running around, running down the escalators going up, hiding in lifts, okay to put it simply, CATCHING. SO FUNNNNNNNN! (Y) And like steph and i were thirsty so we bought juice from berrylite and camped in berrylite and from above Xue Bing was like looking at us and going "Walao, best!" Lollllllll! Then we got chased out. It's not everyday that you get chased out from a shopping mall right. Haha! Next time, try Vivo? More places to hide. And more people. Give the guards some business, lols.

After that, went to the kiddy 'arcade', those token kind, where they played the shooting thing and the jackpot thing. Then we had dinner at wasabi-san and we girls had to rush home. Zzzzzz.

Unpacked and did CI cuz I received Ms Teo's message in camp and I couldn't be in touch with any computers in camp so I feel really bad now. :/

I did it already anyway.

I'm going to watch the Naruto episode that I missed when I was at camp. Haha.

BYEZ. ^-^

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.