Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review Tests are next week if you haven't realised! Damn, how time flies.

And we're finally done with our chem project [(Y)(Y)(Y)] and immediately after that there's bio project and SIP. And CI and the IP1s are going to Jakarta iamsofreakingjealousiwannnabeiponeagain. Zomg.

Btw, idek what I was doing during today's AQ. It was so weird, AISHH.

Lessons are boring. We rub straws during physics. Vigorously.

I don't see a point in differentiation and binomial theorem.

Titration is incredibly tedious.

I hope I can pass chinese!

And I can't believe I'm saying this but LA is getting really dry and... boring.

I wanna climb, randomly, but I haven't studied properly so how. :/

Caught up a little (very little ): ) with lyn and huijun over the weekends!

If we're gonna change seating arrangements I will be so depressed! I love my seat and my tablemates and we can laugh all we want and hear chloe sing (whether nicely or not is a different story altogether...) and stone and sleep and bully and make fun of and insult and scold and annoy and tease and play and pay attention simultaneously. (I hope so. Ha ha.) And yeah sorry we're kinda noisy. My seat is not freezing cold or freaking warm it's just nice, and I can see the whole class, see people stoning and sleeping and smsing and see jinkai's weird faces. Ha ha. But if we change seats I'm gonna become an emo kid. ):

Lines of random things that happened to me reflect the mess in my head, seriously.

In a week all, if not most, of this will be OVER. Oh and btw I shall make it a tradition to pierce my ears after each exam. Something to look forward to.


Princess syndrome is damn funny.


I've got these habits that I cannot break.

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.