Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Saturday, March 26, 2011

The 2 feelings I absolutely hate in the whole world.One of them is regret.

Totally wasted, damn. Why do we only have 19 minutes and crap man next time I will hold on to the ending tile and won't let go I swear. (and maybe plant eyes at the back of my head too.) I totally finished the whole thing zzzzzzzzz! And I should've just skipped the bloody sloper! !*@%$&^#*()@(*&^$#

I feel so sad. And so REGRETFUL! I need to train properly already, like put in more effort. Amd hold slopers. So wasted. Could've done so much better and I didn't even try the last route. Should've tried it!

Should've, could've.

It's all over.


BUT


On the bright side I can still work on it. Must.

I fly with the stars in the sky, I am no longer trying to survive. I believe that life is a prize but to live doesn't mean you're alive.

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.