Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Monday, January 10, 2011

First day of IPO! Was fun, omg!

I love being Gamemaster seriously!

Haha. It's not everyday that you get people sucking up to you. ;D Too bad I'm only GM for one day, the rest of the days I'm Tribemaster, which means I have to follow them during Day 4, do I need more reason to go OMG?

Haha. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! It was tiring and embarrassing. (Omg, Kai Hui, seriously!?!?!?!? GG TTM!!!!) Stressful at times (when tribes start coming like all at once, boomz i tell you!). But most of all, fun and weeeeeeeeeee it made me high.

But but, I miss 10v12 like a lot! D:

Saw them for a while during their break, then I had to go for the briefing.. and hand in chinese homework. So sad! I miss them! ):

Well.

Next week! Then it'd be back to normal-ish.

He he.

WEEEEEE Day 2 tomorrow!

Bye!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4nxjKTrYc

SUPER NICE!


p.s Facebook is for people to stalk other people, I swear. D:

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.