This is my 200th post! And it's not gonna be anything special, just something you've seen before but I'm really extremely bored now so.. :)
I AM: human.
I WANT: CHRISTMAS.
I HAVE: too much homework.
I WISH: that someone else could have this wish.
I HATE: you.
I MISS: 93.
I FEAR: (If i say this you'll use it against me.)
I HEAR: Grenade by Bruno Mars. (I'll catch a grenade for ya~)
I SEARCH: for nothing much.
I WONDER: why holidays are so short.
I REGRET: wasting time.
I LOVE: someone. (L)
I ACHE: when innocent people die.
I ALWAYS: want to go to 93.
I AM NOT: violent! :)
I DANCE: like SHIATZ.
I SING: when i feel like it.
I CRY: during movies/songs/anything that's sad enough to turn on the waterworks.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: right.
I WRITE: chinese characters until my hand hurts. -_-
I LOSE: myself like Eminem tells us to. Nah I'm just playing.
I CONFUSE: a lot of things in physics.
I NEED: to go to a concert soon! :D
I SHOULD: be letting Sara use this com now.
Bye!