Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Friday, November 12, 2010

Sorry Kai Hui but I feel like imitating your way of blogging! Nothing personal I'm just bored of writing in chunks! Yeah so anyway. So, in the very interesting and engaging chronological order.

Reach school. Slacked around as usual. Rotting away in the concourse.

At least we got back our classrooms today. Yeah, on the last day of school. Wow.

So anyways.

After doing nothing for hour (wished I had slept longer), we went to L20a to rehearse. For the symposium. Again. And again. And again. And... yeah again.

Super boring, like Physics. Or worse. Because we've seen the slides so many times. Not that they aren't good (actually they're really good) but just that we've seen it 3 times before..

But I really liked the CCA group video. Kinda shocked me because of their "Simple is good" motto but I enjoyed it loads.

Well.

After that did the cards for 11V12! WEEEEEEE HELLO JUNIORS WELCOME TO THE VIP! :DD

Went to eat. In like 10min.

Then went back to class. YESSSSSS OUR CLASSROOM finally! Don't feel like a nomad anymore. Aircon, a place to play soccer (ish) and monkey, tables, chairs, the familiar 10V12 feel and like just a place where no one else can come. Love it! :D

Then comes the angry part. Because of.. well, who else?

Other than the i-know-it-all attitude and the you're-15-what-do-you-know false impression and the perfectionist thinking. What made me pissed off was the sheer biased-ness. So obvious. And annoying.

Look up more. Don't use paper but use digital paper. (Seriously. Wow. That makes a presentation 10 times better. When you use your iPhone as a script the whole thing becomes better. Yeah. Wow. So true. Sarcmark.) Tuck in your shirt. Cut your hair. Wear your socks properly. Make sure your skirt is 12cm above the knee. Tie up your hair.

Yeah we have to take note of school rules and stuff but we're doing that already DUH it's a presentation not a uniform check! And we're old enough to know what's right and what's wrong. And what is the difference between using your phone and holding a piece of paper! You're still referring to a SCRIPT aren't you!

Oh Student A you got straight As, I don't care you can use a script it's perfectly fine. Your presenting skills and public speaking ROCKS. You're perfect. And you got straight As.

Student B. You didn't do as well as Student A. And you stone in my class. I like your tone and pace but look up more and repeat that. And repeat. And repeat. And look up. And repeat. And now flash your slides. And repeat. No, stop. *shakes head* That's not good. (Inside : HAHA bitch that's what you get for stoning in my lesson!!!) Repeat. Repeat until I am entirely satisfied and after I've dissed you enough although you're on par with Student A. Just that you stone in my class and you don't listen to me. That's what you get.

See the biased-ness!

I hate it. Honestly.

Shan't let your opinion affect me. Or us anyways.

After that cleaned the class. Retarded. We don't use the classroom for like a month then when we actually return to it, lo and behold! We're cleaning it, FUN! -.-

And worse. A very pleasant exclamation of guys go to the hall to get chairs, girls stay in class and clean. Clean. Clean. Clean.

The most stereotypical thing I've ever heard. Yeap, plastic chairs are so heavy..

But well I'm choosing to ignore you so. Don't care if you're twice our age and 'superior' and all.

Okay. Then.

Welcome and Matriculation. Change in mood after seeing our juniors! SO AWESOME I LOVE 11v12 BECAUSE THERE'S 4 AHS PPL INSIDE! 4! FOUR! SI! YON! EMPAT!

And not all the guys are from VS! (HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!) And they have a nice CT lah, dang.

Well. I think I know all of them. 2 Koreans you know! HAHA. XD

Anyways.

After that. Was supposed to have post mortem. But luckily Kai Hui said it was cancelled. Phew. I was killing time playing truth or dare in the canteen with Rachel Jin Kai and Kai Hui (one round)

Rushed home. Realised stephanie was on the same bus as me. 17. She was behind me. Didn't even know. Quite fail... -.- Haha.

Then. Changed. Went down.

Only Matin Rena Kellyn Divia Uthara Ian Daniel. Played 2 rounds. Went home.

Dinner then went down again. Walk Popcorn. (Y)

Walked her around for a bit. Saw ahs softball player. Going to their match on Monday. :D

Anyway. Divia gave Popcorn a present! TYVMMM! Really thoughtful and sweet. :D Blue collar. :D

Later they came. All of them. Aloy Adrian Xue Bin Ryan Ram Samuel Hao Ren Franz Tifah (IDK!) Johnny. Played Ice and Water. SO FUN!!!!

2 rounds. Kinda late. But oh wells had a lot of fun.

Wanna play again.

Symposium tomorrow. Bitch plan failed cuz he vehemently refused. I don't care.

After that PSL camp. Stephanie's party. Softball chalet.

That's all folks.

:D

p.s The tags on my tagboard.. seriously.. ignore them. 2 people fighting over ME haha just kidding. They're joking too. The sean with the captial S is me.. yeah. Well. IGNORE IT! :D Shoo Erin and Chris! Your lame ass tags FAIL! :D

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.