Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Monday, November 8, 2010

Attention attention!

SCHOOL IS GONNA END IN 4 DAYS! YAY!

But not just that, I'm going to go to...

HAWAII! Aloha! Grass skirts and cocktails and flowers in hair.. or is it really the case? Anyways, it was my first choice! Only Nat and I are from 10v12 are going to Hawaii though. I wish the rest got it too. )":

Well. Inauguration is over! I'm quite glad. And really proud of 10v12, and the performance was really good.

Thank you to everyone! Especially those who did the vid and filming and helped me sms people and put in much effort for the song and everyone who played their roles really well. TYVM!

And after this PSL camp and then STEPH'S PARTY!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHHH~

I'm really high now I don't know why but it's after training and my fingers are like gonna break but I'm so excited and I'm listening to LMFAO and they're so nice and like El Camino Real! HAHA.

Well.

And I like the Google theme today. And I love my Google Chrome theme.

And.

SHOTS! Patrones on the rocks and I'm waiting for some shots!

Okay I don't drink but I do love LMFAO!

Can't wait for school to be OVERRRRRRRRR

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.