Hey!
Though EOYs have been over for a week now, the feeling of i-have-nothing-to-do hasn't settled in yet! Probably because I've been so busy with school stuff, like Open House and Farewell and then this whole week's AGAPE (ah-gah-peh) because I always thought it was pronounced as a-gape. Anyway. I like AGAPE so far; it's been really enjoyable and well, refreshing. We ,as in most of us, were in Street Jazz (which turned out to be Broadwayish Jazz) and Hip Hop Jam for our Feelin' Fab so we were like dancing for 2 hours. If you know me, you'd know the result. Ha ha.
And besides that, I was in Thai for the culinary workshop at Sunrice and we cooked Pineapple fried rice and Green Curry Chicken. It was good, surprisingly! And like this week we learnt how to drink your wine without having lip stick stains on the rim of the glass and like how to cut your fish so that it doesn't crumble to pieces. And like. We sat at the beach for three quarters of an hour, maybe? Like reflecting on our lives after reading 3 stories. It all sounds very profound but it's only so if you ignore the countless stares from pedestrians and the dozens of flies crowding on molehills of sand. Yeah and after this very long and boring recount of my AGAPE days, VIP Symposium comes with VMUN. Victoria Model United Nations in which I don't know what I'm gonna do. Which is bad. Real bad.
The conclusion of this.
Is that we still have to receive our exam papers eventually.
Ha ha just kidding I'm not so morbid.
Oh gosh I'm really bored now. I'm taking a break from fulfilling my Sims' wants and cheating to make them like undergo an Insta-grow program. And I'm kinda tired of all the music in my phone now. Well I guess I'm just so bored about everything. I need some excitement.
Like today! Finally, I had the time to go downstairs. And we played Squeeze Murderer (I apologize to anyone who held my hand because of my sweaty palms) and Hide-and-Seek (in which we inevitably cheated ha ha ha) and a lil' bit of badminton and modified volleyball! To be honest that's the most fun thing that happens to me in my whole week. But I can't play tomorrow! !@#$%^&*()
Well.
Music to recommend anyone? Like good electronica and not a mere mix-and-match sort of rubbish or like something new?
Yea! Time to do some symposium prep.
Ttyl8tr!