Second day of self-study. Guess what happened?
I went to school and did...Everything besides studying, duh.
That's what happens when you put 4 people with minimal attention spans together. Only Christine was concentrating, and sorry, I think we were so noisy that we chased you into the library. Sorry. D:
Anyway, the whole purpose of today was to drop the Climb On! form off at school. Team Fairy Dust! And no, not CAP. :D I-Lin, Marcus, Erin and I. I have a good feeling about this event. YAY. :D
I'm feeling so happy now though I've not accomplished much yet. I don't know why. I think it's just today. It's so fun, I love it! Love it love it love it, but unfortunately these kinds of things can only be done once. Sigh. It was fun while it lasted, anyhow. Are you all free on monday again? In a more productive place this time. OH hahah an embarrassing moment : We got kicked out of this JC classroom HAHA. So we went to that area outside the library; I wish we could go to 1 2 !
Well.
(Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.)
Peace.
Good luck for EOYS everyone! Study hard, play harder, gambatte!