Move over, Coraline. The Karate Kid (2010) is the best movie ever made. Seriously. Although, yeah, it was kinda long, but if it hadn't been long, the story wouldn't be properly developed, and that'd be worse. Anyway. Thank you Lyn and Hui Jun for watching it, even though you've watched it before. Third time? :P Just kidding, but I really wouldn't mind. The movie is a perfect combination of humour, action and romance. 3-in-1, yeah. One word : AWESOME. We stayed for the Never Say Never during the credits too. And I know it took me long enough, but I finally understood why Jaden Smith said "no pun intended". Lol, lag. Oh, Sara said it was his birthday tomorrow, Happy Birthday in advance Jaden Smith. I like your braided hair way better. :) LOL. Anyway. I-Lin just introduced me to this song, okay, kinda introduced it to me. 'Cause we were swapping Lit options Soundtrack, and were listening to each other's. Hers was more sad and 'emo' (yeah, hoty i remembered!) while mine was action-y and stuff. Lots of 9 and Coraline elements in my Soundtrack. Anyway, pardon my digressing, I've missed the main point : The song is called Blind Justice by I-forgot-who. According to her, it's like from Beat Mania or DDR or something. (o2 mania and ddr rocks!) And it's this fusion of opera-ish, pop, classical piano-ish and it sounds like something out of 02jam. Whoever mixed it up is such a genius. Wait, whoever thought of mixing it up is such a genius!
So. Now's the time to work on our Lit Options Short Story. Ms Chia totally mixed us up like veggies in a salad bowl. People from different classes etc. Yup. Anyway, my group's not too bad, Francis, Jeremy, Natalie and I. At first I thought it'd be awkward, which it was at first, but after that we slowly started discussing, and I'm kinda excited for the end product, actually. 2,000 words. We have 10 weeks to complete it, so yeah. Speaking of mixing, Li Lao Shi also switched our places in Chinese today. I'm still with Erin and Cheryl, yay:D And our seating in class changed too. I'm back to my original seat in term 1. Bleah, i guess it's good to help me finally pay attention after stoning throughout term 2. HA HA HA guess what, he split our old group up, every single one of us. Each at one table. I guess we were too noisy. People like Cai Fan and Justin are still in the same group! LOL. OH OH and that day our the air-cons in our classrooms were busted and we had to sit through civics and a bit of ih and physics without air con. And because we have aircon, we have no fans, so yeah it was quite uncomfortable, but VIP Challenge in Bintan has made me appreciate even fanless classrooms. Anyway, we got our ICs. Wow.
Oh. Chinese. AHS sec3 people, good luck for Chinese Oral and Listening! Ha ha ha, the wonders of IP. :)
p.s Erin has joined rockclimbing, ouhyeah. :P 5 v12 people, not bad lah. :)
"Golly, I lead such a boring and pathetic life compared to you, and I'm so overwhelmed by your fascinating presence that these are the only words I can manage to sputter out of my drool-covered piehole." Awesome.
(edit)
I-Lin was right! Blind Justice is by Zektbach,wikipedia says : "Zektbach"[1][3] is the pseudonym used for his classical music influenced concept pieces by forms of fantasy worlds, usually with choirs and classical instrumentation. Tomosuke Funaki (舟木智介 Funaki Tomosuke, born January 1)[1] is a Japanese composer who has contributed to the Bemani series of music video games. He has produced songs for Beatmania, Beatmania IIDX, Pop'n Music, Dance Maniax, Guitar Freaks, DrumMania, Mambo a Gogo, and Dance Dance Revolution (Dancing Stage).
OH DDR! I LOVE DDR!
(/edit)