Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Saturday, July 3, 2010

Review Tests are over! Though the outing on Thursday was kind of a failure, like how they are most of the time, sadly. ): Anyway, after eating at The Handburger and laughing at Cai Fan's -- I dunno incredible or purely sad -- blurness, we walked around 313 for a bit before going to Orchard to take neoprints. Ha ha it had been such a long time since I last entered one of those Jap-Kor pink and frilly kind of shops. And my head was spinning all the time, I don't really know why. Erin said it was 'cause of the pinkness. And maybe the giant plastic people staring at us from equally plastic banners. O: Anyhow, we took 2 rounds, and we intentionally went to the booth with the Infrared port so that we could send the prints to our phones, but Rachel was the only one whose phone had Infrared and she had to go already, and we didn't realise that, but it was kinda funny. Ha ha :D We looked so plastic and cat-like and white. And radiant too. Lol.

We got back our Chem papers yesterday. The teachers are incredibly fast with their marking. Yeah fine I didn't flunk it but I honestly honestly really thought I would. Sorry. ): Okay this is so depressing let's stop.

Hmmmm.

Karate Kid on Monday! Yes I know it is kinda lag but I've been really busy and now's the time to meet up with softballers (Again! LOL) and just have a blast after the exams. Time to unwind for a bit. :)

K.

Seeya.

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.