Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Band hero!

SATURDAY!
Saturday was super FUN! Hide & Seek + Band Hero = Can you still call it a Bio Project? But it was awesome!

TODAY!
Indieventure! WEEEEE I LOVE MY GROUP! The Germs! HAHAHAH and our problem is not bad too, right? Involves a lot of sitting around in 1 2 blasting music. YES! Let's think of a BOOMZ idea! ;D YAY YAY

PE = BOWLING! OMG HAHAHA i was bowling the 'wrong' way all this while! Hahaha softballers next time we go bowling I will pwn HAHAH just kidding I still won't. -.- Anyway, the bus was kinda screwed up so I got home a little late but it's all right today I'm still really happy!

Why?
1)Got back my phone!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Yes I absentmindedly dropped it when getting out of the car and survived without it for 2 DAYS!
2)Indieventure project rocks! Though ours is Bio + Math but it's suprisingly, to me, more fun than Lit + LA (When in actual fact those 2 are the most fun subjects ever!)
3)Indieventure grouping!! Chloe is in the same group as me! You know I was trying to calculate the probability of your classmate being in the same group but the chance was too slim and whataya know! Chloe's in my group! Along with Christabelle and Germaine and Richard.
4)Bowling!
5)Indieventure tmr! And for the whole week! YAY

Okay time for Bio now. Couldn't concentrate with BAND HERO AROUND HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG I wanna play again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.