Attention, attention!
Never Say Never is the best Justin Bieber song, cuz, he's not singing about his experiences with love anymore! And Jaden Smith can rap, dance and act. (And do kungfu, ha ha.) The best part is, people agree :
I love this, because it's soooo cute. C'mon people,fluences on the rest of us. People hate so bad it's a shame. these are just kids. Kids that know how to sing about something POSITIVE and are good in
And I KNOW some people are not tryin' to mess with Jaden, 'cause all y'all know both him and and his dad is gonna kick your ass.
Okay except the 'kick your ass' part.
And the World Cup Song is strangely good, too. Here I mean the Wavin' flag one. It still amazes me how soccer is so international.
As you can tell, I'm really happy right now, content, really. I love taking Popcorn down for a walk. I walked her alone today, and it really wasn't that bad, there was this small kid who talked to me and she was so descriptive and she spoke so well that I was so glad for her. Ha ha.
"Your shirt is the colour of buttered popcorn. It matches her name! Hmmm good match!"
"Oh we named that cat Prata cuz she really looks like a prata, brown,black and white, some burnt, some cooked some half-cooked."
"No thanks, my mum wouldn't be too pleased to see dog hairs on my pants."
And how old was she, 9?
I felt so old watching my sis play with our sort-of neighbours. Secret here : I miss running around like that too! How carefree. Tsk.
Anyhow. Neh-neh-never say never! Lol. Just kidding. Ji dan chao ya dan. ;-)