Yay, just came back from rockclimbing, which was awesome! Today was 'own time, own target' and I-Lin and I managed to do a 6a route! Ha ha. :-)
Let's see.
Wednesday;
2D class gathering. Went at 8 with Abigail. Oh gosh i miss talking to her a lot. And i miss AHS too. You really don't know how much you like a place until you're not there anymore. Anyway. It was pleasant, talking to my classmates, and swinging and climbing the spider web. I miss them a lot, but still, I don't regret coming to VJ, not a single bit. Teehee ;) I love it here, and I loved it there. Weeeeeeee.
Thursday;
I forgot what I did. But I'm going to Queensway with my sis soon to get our shoes. Yay! ;-) Oh we walked the pawps yesterday! Ha ha passed by AHS!
Friday;
Climbing again, today!
Yeah that's about all. I'm not gonna leave house for next week, except to run or something, but mostly I'll me mugging. Which is not very fun, but even if i had a choice i would study. Gah.
Goodnight!