Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH MY GOSH.

I left my whole file at home today.

So anyway.

Just a really short post because I will update tomorrow, after ESTRELLAS! Clap. Almost the entire class is going. Ha ha. And dinner at Subway! (Most probably) :D

Today Jinkai and Junkang were complaining about sec 2 Biology, saying that it was biased against males. What? Then they said if a guy had only one __, then his kids would either be all males or all females. HAHAHAHA so not true! XD

Lit Options is okay.

And Oh My Gosh by Usher rocks!

K. Off to Physics now. (Trying, I meant.)

Seeyou. :D

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.