What's up? I realise I have been missing in action for really long now. I apologise.
Anyway.
Just the norm. "Oh I've been busy this week." "School was awesome today!" "The weather is so hot nowdays."
Ha ha. Well. We had to carry out our punishment today cuz we 'ponned' assembly on Thursday. So we basically did Spring Cleaning and I found out that our windows are really dirty but now they're clean. Though I didn't do much cuz I had to go for some House Investiture thing. Yeah.
Oh right, Estrellas! It was good, but the MAD in Musicfest was somewhat better. Though the solo guy was awesome. And some guest pieces were nice too. (I sound so insincere here. This is because I have minimized the use of CAPPS and smileys. The difference in kinda huge.) Anyway, we did the Physics test as a class before that, and then later 4 of us went to Subway to get dinner for the class. I love Subway.
We went to Erin's house to do the Lit Project on Saturday. And since Cheryl had been there before, they tried tricking me into going in this old cheenaish building with like tiny white tiles and weird apartment names. I didn't fall for it, gladly, and I could even guess which one her house was. "Yay me!" Just kidding.
I am bored. I don't think I did well for CA1. I think. I'm not sure. I guess.
Let's mug.
Kidding.
Have a nice life. :)