Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Oh I see it!

Music Fest 2010 was awesome! :D 24.3FM, bringing you the best. :D The dance items were the best, and the solo vocalists and the music videos too ! And the teachers sang Hey Soul Sister! The band that won first prize was really good too! "Billy Jean is not my loverrrrrrr~"

I'm so glad we managed to get tickets. Cai Fan and Rachel's plan was really good. YAY thank you! :D

It ended at 10.51pm, and it was Open House the next day. It was kinda creepy going home alone at that hour but thankfully I met my sis at Bedok Interchange. It was insanely random; I would've never expected that to happen. Thank God though. :D

Speaking of which, we went to the new church at pasir ris today, Church of the Divine Mercy. It's not bad. :D

VIP Open House appsolutely VIP was good too! It's too long to actually speak about. Anyway, we went to eat ban mian at Roxy Square after that. I have to admit the ban mian was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good. :D Like Yoshinoya good. :D And I realised that guys may gossip more than girls. At first they wanted to get s sofa from Ikea and I didn't want to go 'cause I hadn't even started on my homework but later they said Roxy Square which is nearby so great. :D

That's all for now.

Bye. :D

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.