Yes,really.
*slap*
Ha ha. That's because the people around me keep doing this weird sound, it's like literally 'my heart is in my throat'. Honestly. And it's freaky. Ha ha. :D
So anyway.
This week's supposedly hell week. 3 tests. (I bet people in AHS are laughing their butts off right now and going," What? 3?!?" Ha ha. The thing is, 3, but different. Which reminds me..
VICTORIA INTEGRATED PROGRAMME APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! :D If you pass by my school you'll see this humongous advertisement about the VIP OPEN HOUSE! :D
Today was fine. Cai Fan and I communicated via MS Word. I love it when people have mutual feelings in a good way. Not mutual feelings to bomb countries or whatever. :] Cheryl and Erin vandalised a Justin Bieber poster until.. he looked like a girl! Okay, a woman. At first he sounded like a girl, but now in my head he LOOKS and SOUNDS like a girl. Thanks a lot. XD
We had this Stress Talk today. Right during Hell Week. Ha ha. It was a bit boring. Like this post. If you've survived reading until here, I salute you!
Lol.
I shall revise LA Stimulus since the test is.. tomorrow.
Byebye! :D
"The unhappiest people I know, romantically speaking, are the ones who like pop music the most; and I don't know whether pop music has caused this unhappiness, but I do know that they've been listening to the sad songs longer than they've been living the unhappy lives."
('High Fidelity, Nick Hornby.)
All the more reason to listen to HDKN!