Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
"And now i'm like baby baby baby nooooo" LMAO.

Hello!

The really intense and lotsa-homework week is over! And you can gauge my corresponding excitement. :D

Our Chem project to turn our class into a Museum was kind of,i dunno,you could say disastrous, but i thought it was good. :D Disastrous because we had no time to finish everything, and Ms Lee and hoty could totally sense that the class spirit level was way out of the scale. Mr Wong walked out of the class in a haste, and the last group hadn't even really started, and we went "You'll fail as a class." Um, but he won't fail us, i think, because perhaps he meant that it wasn't just the last group,that it was the whole class? I mean it was incredibly obvious that we put in lots of effort in mere 3 days right? Don't worry for now 12! :D "Worry never climbed a hill,worry never paid a bill."

Speaking of hills, Bintan in TWO Days,OUH YEAH! I am excited because i need a break from homework (I still have one stupid question for physics, i hate physics to the core, i hate physics to the bone, i hate physics from its source. I hate physics. ) and and and because, i can't give an exact reason actually. Lol, i am done packing! :D Spent half a day packing. And those people who are going to be on busses in the morning, i apologize. It's gonna be messy on the bus; two huge bags and bus ailses are so narrow.. And no phones for 5 days! I can't listen to music on the way to school. ):

Ha ha, yesterday a few of us were in class after school. Took down the newspapers and cardboard and stuff. I-Lin and I scrubbed the floor, literally went down on our knees. Then Natalie helped too,thank you! I think that was equivalent to arm training. XD Played one round of TaiDi, then went home after that. The aunty was chasing us out. XD Helped v15 take class pic. Yup then we had to call the aunty back 'cause natalie's camera was left inside (the aunty is too responsible) , and we can't bring those kind of stuff to Bintan. We had to call the aunty back in the end. Lol.

Suite Life on Deck is right NOW!

Can't miss it

BYE!!

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.