Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Friday, February 19, 2010
You cheekopek!

Hey!

Electives have started! Weeeeee Christine and i got into Nazism;we bidded the same points. Ha ha. The teacher is really passionate and that makes me wanna listen to whatever he's saying,and the whole topic is really interesting,so i'm really glad i got in. :D I hope we can go to the Jewish Synagouge. :D *crosses fingers*

Rockclimbing on wednesday was more difficult then the first session. We had this long long long warm up,and previously i'd listen to the dancers' nicenice music but they moved on to practise some routine too quickly. ): No more music! Last week there was Whatcha Say,One Time (LOL) and Down i think. Anyway,my arms still hurt. Need to train my arms ha ha. :D Then when we finished jk and jk came to the fountain,but luckily i'd climbed already phew. XD And i now know 3 vietnamese words! Thank you,bye bye and hello. YAY :D

Third period PE was crap. We did the same thing as the previous week! And the worst thing is that.. i woke up at 5.55 am only to reach school at 7.15am just because...196 is so long-winded. ): I am so trying my best to take 16 already. I couldn't even get to class to put down my bag because when i was going up,12 was going down. Sigh.

Oh,the GC is awesome! Games,Periodic table with the mass of the elements,math quizzes! Technology nowdays is unbelievable.

Going running later,praying that it won't rain! Don't rain on me,don't rain on me! Annual Cross Country is around the corner. Sigh,i'd prefer running leisurely i.e without rules and blahblah. But that means one day without lessons. :D Though they're not bad.

I miss my friends in AHS.

Bye. :D

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.