Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
"Hmmmm,profound."

Hello!

Lessons have started. After 5 weeks! It's quite good so far,because it's like a recap of secondary school stuff. And I got into Lit for IH! Okay that made Lit sound popular but actually.. you get it. Lit has 21 people and the rest has approximately..34? Ha ha,i should have bidded less to save points. And since it's IH,those who took Lit and Econs (only XueFei got in! Zomg! I think you need like 900 points.) have free periods on wednesdays and thursdays! \m/ YEAH! So during this time there's only 6 people in class since the rest of them take History/Geog. Woots! (LOL christine.) We spend time doing residue chinese homework (residue since chinese is first period) and slacking,I-Lin studies. o-o Scary. But i mostly play cards,but we have to watch out now since one blind has to be halfway up hehehehe.

I'll never be a collateral.

And we're split up into four classes during chinese since there's not enough teachers. We go to v13,but at least there's two tables of v12 people! :D

I'm gonna take your mind and soul right to the core,right to the bone.

OH! Third period PE at 7.15am in the morning today! It's actually for people who didn't get silver and above for NAPFA but IP 1s have to do it too. Let's just say that after that,i had to much endorphins to feel sleepy during chinese. 2 rounds around track,30 sit-ups;1 round,20 burpees;1 round,20 push-ups;1 round,10 jump thingamajigs i dunno what they're called. Consecutively. Training for NAPFA. XD

Into the sonical warfare.

Going back to AHS tomorrow! Okay not really,going to go out with AHS peeps tomorrow! :) Since it's CNY celebrations. And apparently i have some awards,YES! If need be i'm gonna go back to AHS to collect them at the prize-giving ceremony if there is one. :)

Into the oral vortex.

I forgot what i was supposed to say. But,we have this bio project about yeast and.. some yeast thing basically. XD PE a few days back on monday,we ran at east coast park,that's all. OH YES! I remembered! ROCKCLIMBING! I-Lin,Rachel,Cheryl and I went to try,and it's very super ultra fun! Hehehe. I'm so joining that,and i'm in house com too. Story goes : Christine and I ran for house caplet through this online thing but only one can get the position (so sad right!? ): ). Had to to this speech and class voted etc. Bad experience,kind of.

For the masses,jumping up on the set.

Went for Jap Club's meeting thing too. I wanna join but.. i can't. Two CCAs already. Don't wanna get overly stressed. Ha ha. We watched Matrix during LA. It's a boring show to me. Sorry.

We play our cards and we have found,we lay our equals to the ground.

'Till then.

:P

I love Hadouken! !:D

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.