Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Everyone (in general) is in school now. ):

School starts in 6 days. That provides me with an adequate amount of time to worry my head off and go crazy.
Maybe this will help you paint a clearer picture:

"This is reality,where things just go on even as your heart plummets into your stomach and explodes,your throat goes into drought mode,and the world around you drowns in drops of salty water. Except they're called tears. And they're yours. " (From Love you T(w)oo)

Everything except the tears part is what i'm feeling.

So. Anyway.

Popcorn is going to the vet for her third and final jab tomorrow. :)

I miss AHS. It's so funny,if I were doing sec 3 this year i can assure you i'd be complaining about the syllabus and stuff and "uhhhh the school's on a hill" or "tired of canteen food" or "training later,eh it looks like it's gonna rain! Zzzzz what a waste of time" etc etc. But i was so fortunate actually. 2 years, then hopefully ahs people will go to vjc! (hint hint) :)

"Possibilities!" Positivity! If you watch Phineas and Ferb you'd get it.

(LYN! Don't worry, 2 years,2 years, things will work out! :D)

I should listen to my own advice.

Well.

See you later,going back to A math now. D:

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.