Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
La Danse Finale :)

Hey!

Went to watch AH Band's concert last night with abigail! It's been a long long time since i talked to her,so it was great!! (I'm taller than her,yes!) And i miss you a lot too. ): I'm very sorry for leaving. >< I hope the person sitting beside you now cannot replace me! Just kidding. But seriously,thanks for everything. ;)

It was good,i realised i haven't been walking around ahs for a really long time,and i really miss it. But in a good way. :) AH Band performed 9 songs. And the response seemed quite good;softballers (guys) were there,basketballers were there,karmei and lots of other people too. :D Talked to abigail for 2 hours,tops? Caught up on lots of things. Everyone's changing and i don't feel the same. Yeah. She wanted to ask me some acceleration thing,but i am sorry,i haven't been seriously using my brain in...quite long. ): I need a funeral soon. Jk. It was fun,overall,i still love ahs!

And before the concert,went shopping with softballers. ^^ Bought new shoes. And i miss them too. :) But not as much 'cause i see them more. But still. (come to VJ!) You can visit huiting's blog for more details 'cause i'm kinda lazy.

School starts late tomorrow. 1 more hour of sleep,woooh!

K.

Peace. :D

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.