Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Crazy,uh-huh uh-huh!

Hello!

So recently :
1) This week was mostly spent on working on our Imagineering project. It was quite lax, i had time to watch naruto since the com labs are always open. Itachi you rock! Yup so,v12 got third! We had two groups with an Avatar Theme, so at the very last minute both groups joined the slides/animation/script/flash together,and we still got third, so, yay! I thought it was great. :)

2) VIP Initiation. Actually it's mainly for parents but it's compulsory for us VIPers to attend too. Anyway it was okay. Reached home at 9.15pm.. We're going to Bintan for VIP Challenge,wooo!

3) JCO. We need to attend another round of orientation and in this case, the JC one,with all the other freshmen. O: Yeah,it's kind of awkward,and it will still be going on until next week and some days of next week. The whole point is to let us mingle with the JC 1 people. And that's kind of good,but then,it's like we're randomly split until..until we're like atoms if you get what i mean. There's only 2 IP people in one group,and both are from different classes, and both join the group after every other person in the group has played ice-breakers and hung out with their fellow group members for over 24-hours. ): So,everytime we come back from a break,v12 people gather at the canteen and don't want to go back in. Instead we stand behind the banner and do mass/tribal dance together. XD (Thus the post title.)

And then yesterday,half of the class went to PP to eat dinner. But some of us didn't want to go. 4 girls and 4 guys. Rachel,caifan,I-Lin and i stayed in school,but the canteen had very little food left. Then the guys kept asking us to eat this packet of food,which was the very last one,but both sides refused,so in the end they gave it to xuefei. Then we played "I Never..." until 6 plus,when the rest came back,then we went for the initiation. :)


4) CCA Orientation next week! YAY YAY YAY! Carmen also wants to join rockclimbing,so that makes 4 or 5 of us,weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh,and i have bidded for E.Lit already! We had E lit,econs,history,geog as options. I used 900 points already!

Whiney whiney whiney woo!

Byebye!

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.