Holidays are fun. Lalalalala.
Went to the gym just now,in the morning. Oh it's still morning. Bleh.
Had to walk to ahs after that because i forgot to bring the subject combi/travel declaration form yesterday when there was training. Saw yixuan and czh.[ Lol czh was going home the same way as me cause he lives in that condo (Tanah Merah Crest?) and kept talking to me and somehow all my replies were 'dui' or 'orh' or simply one word short replies because i didn't know how to reply properly in chinese. It was luck that made me pass chinese, wow.] I guess that's an advantage of living near school. Went straight after gym so yeah. Won't be able to do that anymore (going to school anytime) 'cause next year...school's kind of far. I've been doing that since Pri 1. LOL.
Ahhh. Gunbound has the event now. Keep using Frank.
Going to watch Coraline (AGAIN! 3rd time! :D) with jinghui,peishan and huijun later. Then yoshinoya for dinner! Some colours in my grey life. He he. I love coraline. I love yoshinoya! My cousin said i was easily satisfied. I terms of food,maybe. Ha ha. It all goes in your body anyway.
I have tonnes of things to do,like be excited. Clear files. Sort out worksheets. Wait for class chalet,then holiday to HK!,then softball chalet.. But in the mean time,all i do is read. And play com games. And exercise. And play play play play play.
And watch movies,lots of them. Movie recommendations! 9 > quite okay,average,interesting storyline but doesn't make sense to me. P.S I love you > sad. will make emotional people cry. Touching. Better than 9 but not as good as coraline. (wait,this is not really accurate because i'm not a fan of romance movies.) District 9> horrible. no meaning. watched for 15min and got bored. 15 min 17 seconds actually. Mary and Max> a cute yet somehow sick animation movie based on a true story of an aussie girl who has a pen pal in USA. Mary is the girl who is always bullied and stuff and Max is the guy who is old and has some disorder who behaves a little weirdly but is nice all the same. The story is has lots of morals and the OST is nice. It hasn't came out in lots of countries.
This is boring. I'm going to download songs. First,the quote:
Do not dwell in the past,do not dream about the future,concentrate the mind on the present moment.
(Anonymous)
Hey that's like My Favourite Highway's song - You're making it come alive. Look:
Life flies by so you have to embrace it
Forget the past 'cause you cannot erase it
So live the dream, and learn to chase it
And when you can almost taste it
It's all come alive
Ha ha. Thanks,guys. :]
p.s currently loving 'Spaz'. Loved it long time ago but forgot about it but now it's back!
p.p.s wahhhh i'm really starting to get angry,though i keep trying not to be. argh please don't make me angry i don't wanna be angry can you just be a human for once???