HELLO!!
I'm incredibly high right now.
Just came back from training. Apparently i can't play any more infield positions because i'm gonna be leaving and next year's B div tournament is in the first week of school?! I dunno i heard danielle saying that. So play center/left today and caught angeline's flyball! Weeeeeeeeeeeee so happy. LOL.
And and i can't wait to play gb already but, I JUST READ ALL THE VIP DETAILS! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE so excited i'm telling you,the excitement almost makes it worth the sadness of leaving. (almost.) So i'm in the second class and there are vietnamese people in my class and there's no ahs people in my class and there's 15 girls and 10 boys and i'm stuck in between two guys if we line up according to index no. LOL LOL LOL. And i have the booklist already so YEAH! Excited! And my civics tutor's name is Mr Caleb Ho. And i'm just blogging for fun to release some excitement! XD I'm the only eurasian in my class but there's some PRCs too. And i still have to take higher chinese D: There's some people in my class who take chinese only! Ahhhhh can i strike out the 'higher'. ):
And i don't think i'll be joining softball. So scary. Lol.
Alright,huijun,jy as shortstop! You can do it! (Today huijun played shortstop :D) JYJY~ Haha. I'm going to print the stuff out and play GB!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Seeya. :D
(quote tmr cause i'm lazy to walk,sorry!)