"There I was one night,just a normal guy.
"And there I was the next night...
"Goddamnit,I was still just a normal guy."
(Bruce Springsteen,1978)
Hey,sorry if i keep blogging,it's just that not studying is getting kind of boring..
Results are out,except for geog. Mini olympics is over.
1)Results are fine. I'm happy. If you didn't meet your expectation,keep trying! Don't give up so easily. And and,make sure you're aiming for your goal,not the society's. JY! Those who did well,hats off to you!
2)Mini Olympics was great. Played captain's ball again. With quite a lot of ppl,some of whose names i don't even know. Ha ha. Anyway it was fun. I guess most of the school was at the prize cerremony thing? Yeah, we were playing captain's ball. Road relay was fun,to me. Didn't win, but that's okay. :] (hope the rest of the team are...alright?hehe.) Oh,Yixuan,hope your leg gets better faster!
Can someone please play naruto wars...i can't do anything without a squad..
Think i'll take a break from heroes? Necromancers are driving me nuts.
Creation and destruction. Which is good,which is bad? Creation's good? No,whoever created paedophiles,murderers etc etc found creation bad. Destruction's bad? Um, after a forest fire (which is a massive destruction),trees become...stronger. It was an analogy,anyway. Complain,complaints,complained,complaining,complains. Still a person. You have different music taste,different perspectives? Doesn't change anything.