Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Monday, October 12, 2009

Nvm about the file 'cause i re-wrote it in the end. Thanks for your help,anyway. :]

Tmr's exams and i'm still here! Ha ha,i can't take geog anymore. Went home today 'cause i wasn't feeling well. Thank you, (you know.) !! :D A friend in need is a friend indeed. Abigail,i do not have a weak immune system! XD Ha ha it's a stomach thing;i'm a chicken pox carrier. :] "Be afraid,be very afraid." See what geog has done? It has screwed my thinking. And i'm reading the entire twilight saga all over again,and it reminds me why i liked it before. And once again,i should be studying. ><

Someone made a voodoo doll and stuck many needles into it. Perhaps. That's negative. D: I need to be positive as the 'blonde' says. -.-" I guess i'm failing. XD

Hui Jun,i understand,he he.

Let's xing zai le huo for a bit. I don't have to buy those chinese books to read during the holis! Woohoo! Okay techinallly it's 'we'. :p

Gonna play heroes alr. JY for your exams everyone,don't give up,you're nearly there!

But there are humps in the road right? And when you're successful,you can coast down the other side,without a worry in the world. But,there's no other side. You just have to keep pushing on forever. Or until you gave up. It's a harsh reality.

I'm sorry! Negativity strikes. Again. ><

p.s watch 'flashforward' on channel 5,it's extremely intriguing. :]

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.