Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Saturday, October 31, 2009

I MISS 2D! <3

I think you were right. I love 2D!I love AHS!I love the tiny canteen. I love the doors with no locks in the toilets. I love the sparse field. I love the 118 steps to the side gate. I love the old indoor stadium. I love 2D classroom!

Anyway,i just really really wanna thank jiaying,cheryl,huijun,ryan and abigail for the book! It reads 'journey of life',appropriate,isn't it? The effort they put in is tremendous and i cannot say thank you enough!! The front pages consist of my particulars and then their messages to me,and then on every following alternate page there's a life quote hand written by jiaying! Yeah then on every page that doesn't have a quote has a picture of my favourite stuff (naruto,coraline speeling my name [wicked!] and softball and even a trombone! XD) and also their pictures and pictures of AHS! OMG the pictures of AHS! They went around the school taking all thesse photos! So touched! <3 And and they printed them out and i'm sure they used up lots of printer/pen ink,money and time and effort and i appreciate it too much. :D

The gift itself is omg incredibly sincere. It didn't look easy to pull off. So,to share some of their kindness and sincerity,i'll post a quote everytime i blog. (it works 'cause they made me more positive! TYVVVVVVVVVM! <33)

So here's today's quote:

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
(William James)

Ah,so sweet. Thank you so much! I hope you all will get into the class of your choice and continue doing your best! I think there must be a fair God out there,huh? THANKS!! :D

And also,thanks to everyone,to 2D '09!!! I don't feel like leaving! Not yet! D: Thanks for the notes/chocolates/lollipops.

I miss 2D loadssssss! ): Best of luck,everyone! Best class ever,not saying 1E was horrid,it's just that 2D is so much better!! OMG byebye. D: I hope everyone will be at the class chalet!! Can't wait for class chalet! I think i'll cry. ))): 2D rocks...

TAKE CARE!! <3

p.s wasted this year.all the recesses. should've treasured it more. ):

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.