Sorry about deleting posts. ><
Today in elit Ms Koh said this word : dichotomous. And i realised how dichotomous everyone was. Dissecting people and classifying them. It's strange because we were taught that classification was great. In science yeah,but not on humans in real life! Rich,poor,black,white,we're still the same in the end,right? Would you blame someone for being too human? Or being less human than you,or can you even say that in the first place 'cause everyone's human? Some author once said that we were putting people in 2 distinct groups,sort of checking a box and going,"Hey,I belong here!" But what about those in between,she said,what if there was a bridge that linked these two groups together? What if there weren't 2 groups in the first place? Our own minds formed these because we all wanted to feel like we belonged somewhere,we wanted to fit in i reckon. Ah! I know. It's like everyone is trying their best to score points against each other,to outwit,outplay,outshine. (?)
I don't know. Who would know how to answer a "What if people stopped seeing the need for money 'cause it's just paper" kind of question anyway.