Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Friday, July 3, 2009

Wow I realised I haven't been updating for quite some time. Reasons being : Heroes of Might and Magic 4, Gunbound and Neopets (lol). Anyway i'll just...update.

Went to watch Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen with my family on 25 June, It was fantastic!
Even if you don't fancy robots, you should still go and watch it. Lol. It'll make you like robots (at least a bit). ^^ Watched it because after watching Transformers, we loved it. And there's gonna be a Transformers 3, I think, because the someone and Starscream didn't die. Oops, I forgot his name. -.-"

Then,went to Gloria's house to play yesterday. FUN! Sam,Hui Ting, Hui Jun, Lyn, Gloria, and I. Jing Hui was supposed to come but..oh well. We played Truth or Dare. Which was embarrassing but totally funny,lol. (CSI MAIMI! instead of Miami) Then we played tennis from 5-6,ordered pizza and then played at the playground. Thank you Gloria's mum for treating us. (:

Oh HBL can go die.

'Kay,back to Gunbound,bye.

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.