Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Sunday, May 17, 2009

Okay.

Went to VJ to sit for the IP tests yesterday.There were tons of people and i was pretty early so i stood outside the main gate like some loser. Most of them were form VS,which was,in my opinion,unexpected because they were affiliated. Unless they wanted to skip their 'O's. Quite a few Anglican-ers too.Saw some ex-classmates. Anyway,like Huiting,i'm brain dead.The english paper was tough,the math was too(but not as bad as the english) and the general ability was the easiest! -.-"

The first test started at 2?Maybe i'm wrong;i lost the schedule. In between each tests were breaks. Which were really helpful because i already felt like sleeping after the first test.

There's nothing much left to do now. Just mail results and wait for more results. Sigh.

After the tests,went to PP with huijun,huiting and lyn to have dinner. Well,we got hungry even before reaching parkway,so we just ate at some shop. Then we proceeded to parkway to have ice-cream. Lol,still hungry i guess. After that we went to borders. We're stupid,seriously. We were looking for Angels and Demons and it was at the entrance and we were walking around the whole store.

Lyn had to go home after that. Huiting met some friends who offered to give her a ride home. How lucky! T_T Lyn was being fetched too. So that left Huijun and i. Took two buses home.

It is weird to be out at 9 at night in your school uniform. Everyone,i mean everyone will stare at you. Afterall, I was a little out of place.

Anyway,i've not been blogging because i've been reading. And since now i'm done with all the books,i'll be back. Maybe.

Gonna watch Superhero Movie now. (aka,lame movie.like scary movie and epic movie.you get it.) weeeee. :D

"Because I've heard so many stories that I don't know which one is the most popular. But I do know which is the least popular. The truth. Now,the truth should be the one you don't forget."


Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.