Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Monday, May 18, 2009

In the com lab now. I really shouldn't of have came to school today,since the papers will only be given out tomorrow. That's sad.

Being in the com lab is actually kinda boring. Yes,you must be thinking i'm crazy,whatever. It's just that the com is ultra slow. And i can't watch naruto. Ha ha that rhymes. Okay,i'm bored. Bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back home. We got back our science paper today. We refers to 2D. Uh. So. Yeah. Did terribly. (Huijun,i understand that you don't think it's terrible but please just let me say something first. (: ) 2D is freaky,or i'm just a noob. Everyone sitting around me got 80 and above. Wait,it was 81 and above. Whereas me .. argh. Well,it's too late now right? The exams are over,i have to live with my marks and they have to live with me. Next sememster i'll work harder. Promise.

When we get back other papers tomorrow,i hope i won't feel so bad. Lyn says it's because we set expectations that are too high. Yes,you're right Lyn. If you come to my class,you'll see,and you'll believe what you said. Thank you,anyway. :] And relax about everything okay? i'm gonna fail chinese,if that helps. In any way.

Tomorrow.

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.