Girls are jerks and boys are whores.
six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony harmony, oh yeah!

about me
Hello my name is sean.

links
softball
huijun
lyn
huiting
2D
abigail
jinghui
steph
phoebe
Erin
christine
gwen
10V12
natalie

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Monday, March 2, 2009

today was fine.
at least zee wasn't so bad.
i still hate her.
><

i ps-ed myself twice today.
first time was during recess.
i fell for a i-stick-my-leg-out-you-trip trick by desmond!
omg.
LOL.
luckily i didn't really trip.
second time was in math when mr neo opened my math wb and a whole chunk of doodles/crap/scribbles/notes/complains/anger issues greeted him.
haha.
actually something happened to my post.
it just disappeared.
so i'm cutting everything short because my fingers hurt.
lol.
:D

just saw this in my e-mail, a mail from the organisers of the tryathlon.
under : LIST OF SCHOOLS WHO HAVE NOT COLLECTED THE GOODIE BAG.
staring at me was. ANGLICAN HIGH SCHOOL.
:( omg this is terrible!!
:(

okay anyway.
just remembered this.
I LIVE A TYCO LIFE.
unfortunately,it's true.
do you know about the so-called calculator hack thing?
yeah.
abigail figured it out from 1-3 from her bro.
then during math,i went all the way from 4 to 49!
OMG IS THAT TYCO OR IS THAT TYCO??
haha.pro.
oops,no self-praising.
but yeah.
i did it!
:D

Drifting away;
I'm one with the sunset.